Stuck on where to go with the kids this month? We have listed 11 upcoming fun activities we think you will love.
1) Artful Toddler Carnival Party – Friday 24th February – 4:30pm – 6:30pm – Naxxar. Click here for more information.
2) Toi Toi Activities – various, as indicated below happening between 22nd January 2017 and 26th February 2017 at the Manoel Theatre, Valletta. Click here for more information.
- 22nd January 2017 – Baroque Treasure Hunt – 3pm – ages: 6-13 accompanied by adults
- Sunday 29th 11am & 12.15pm (public) & Monday 30th 11.30am & 12.45pm (public and school) January 2017 – Gażaza – ages: 0 to 2.
- Sunday 5th February 2017 – TMYT Showcase – 5pm; ages: 16+
- Sunday 12th & Sunday 19th February 2017 – Allegro; 9.45am, 11am & 12.15pm; ages: 3 to 5
- 22nd-24th February 2017 (Schools); 26th February 2017 (Public): Djembe Drum Fun
3) Ludi’s Carnival party – Friday 24th @ 5pm, Saturday 25th @10 am and Tuesday 28th February @10am for Under 3s and Monday 27th February at 4pm for children aged 3-6 years. Click here for more information.
4) Why Pilates? Let’s Pilates – Saturday 21st January at 11am at BeHotel, St Julians. Click here for more information
5) Kids Dig Science. Saturday 11th February – 3pm -5pm; Spazzju Kreattiv, St James Cavalier, Valletta. Click here for more information.
6) Carnival Ball 2017: Monday 27th February at 9:30am; Villa Lija; Price : Kids: €10 ; Adults :€5; Babies under 1year (FREE). Click here for more information.
7) Ahoy animation – Carnival Little Trolls Party – 1-3 year olds – Sunday 26th February – 10am – 12pm. Click here for more information
8) Ahoy animation – Carnival party – 4-8 year olds – Monday 27th February – 10am – 12pm. Click here for more information
9) Danny and the Monster Clothes (Kids’ show in Maltese) – 20th – 22nd January – Spazzju Kreattiv, St James Cavalier, Valletta Click here for more information
10) Fiona’s Carnival party in aid of Dr Klown – Monday 27th February at 4pm – Marsa Sports Club. Click here for more information.
11) Carnival in Valletta. 24th – 28th February – Valletta. Click here for more information.
If you know of any other activity or event that you feel should be on this list, feel free to contact us in the comments section below or on our Facebook page, BuzyMummy Malta.